Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.


Its mother’s day today…I called up my mom in the morning…the first thing she asked me if I had breakfast yet?...I am living here, away from my home, since last 5 yrs n so, n whenever I talk with her on the phone, she always ask about my food and health first…!

There is simply no way we can ever really thank mother for all she has done for us. She is the one who will be awake all night when we are sick. Praying to God to make us well and be ever ready to bear the pain that we may be experiencing. She is the one to wake up early in the morning to make the nicest tiffin and endure all our tantrums. No matter how old a mother is, she watches her children for signs of improvement.

I think no gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you and to me there's no need for mom's day because every day to me is Mom's Day.


Place-Adirondacks, Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 90-300mm

9 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

That's such a beautiful pic..i love all ur people shots....the sensitivity just shines thro'

Unknown said...

@Moi:
Thanks...!
actually i have taken this in last summer...n have reserved specially for today..:)

Anonymous said...

Such a tender, moving image and wonderful words to go with it.

inspired said...

yep i like this photo and the quote underneath is so true. nice one..

Ps;
thank you for your recent visit and comments it's very much appreciated..

Cris said...

What a beautiful quote... I'm a mother of 3 and this fits right in...

Unknown said...

@Russ:
thank you. So how did you celebrate mother's day?

@Salems: Thanks for visiting and you are most welcome...am honoured..:)
n yes, I am pleased to see your collections...bravo!!!

Unknown said...

Cris:
Thank u very much...am pleased to know that it got apprciated by a sweet mother..:)

Dina said...

The photo and the quote really go hands in hands ,nice one.

Unknown said...

@Dina:

Thanks Dina..! Now, I am curious to see your nice blog too...!