Thursday, June 28, 2007

Little Paladin



Hurrey...! finally I formatted the system and now PC is running incredibly fast...just like a supersonic jet..:)

So last time I was stuck at Acadia and am continuing from there...This shot was taken at the Sand beach in the late evening, when we all had finished our funny soccer game, I caught a glimpse of her...she was enjoying on the shore and was lost in her own world...playing with that big stick/branch and acting as a little knight protecting this beautiful part of Elysium..!!



Place-Acadia national Park, ME, Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 28-90 Canon lens

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great perspective. Acadia is so beautiful. I've been there twice many years ago and I feel the need for a return trip soon, especially now that I have a digital camera. If you get the chance, hop the Bluenose Ferry to Nova Scotia from Bar Harbor and check out Peggy's Cove.

Unknown said...

Thanks Russ!
I loved Acadia...may be I will visit again...wait, actually I love all Upstate New York...its really really great:)

yeah, I just checked out the Village of Peggy's Cove...wowww! its so picturesque...so fantastic! Wish I knew about this before my trip...now I am definitely game for second trip..:))

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:) i love hearing about the North eastern parts on your blog...coz i have always wanted to visit them ever since I landed here i US...and somehow they have always been out of reach till date.......maybe sometime next year after I graduate!!!

Beautiful pic, A-Ex. I am hoping to see tons more :)

Unknown said...

@Moi:
Yeahh...am sure after those taxing assignments, submissions and then graduation part, you will certainly deserve some kind of rest and then this northeastern part will surely tranquillize you with its magical and serene beauty...! so mark you calender Moi...:)