Monday, May 15, 2006

Fell For Fall

Beautiful morning, pleasing weather and dramatic fall season, no way you can sit at home! You get excited for long drive listening John Denver’s any country track…

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads…
Or
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high
…West Virginia welcomes you with her spectacular mountains, swirling rivers, and scenic countryside offering a change of pace from the rush of everyday life.
Place-West Virginia, Camera-Canon EOS T2 with 28-90 mm, 70-300 mm MF sigma lens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good

Anonymous said...

You have really a fascinating photoblog. Keep on!

Unknown said...

@bart:
Thanks for ur comments bart..:)
i saw your bolg....really good one!