Tuesday, August 28, 2007

B'more Artscape

Baltimore’s Artscape is America's largest, municipally-produced arts festival that remains free and open to the public. Artscape features continuous musical performances by local, regional, and national talent on four outdoor stages, indoor and outdoor visual arts exhibitions, film, theater, the Artists' Market with crafts and works of art for sale, opera, dance, fashion, street theater and special activities geared towards children.

That night hundreds of people were enjoying there like crazy. This was the first time I got a chance to attend this festival and needless to say that was definitely a worth visit
.



Place-Baltimore, MD. Camera - Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 50mm Canon lens

7 comments:

Dina said...

That sounds like a great place to be. The photo is great!

inspired said...

my BoyZ would love this.
a nice angled shot ;o]

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i too loved the angle at which u have shot this ....and sounds like tons of fun :)

Lori said...

Wow, what a cool shot! I love the colors. I've never heard of this festival before. It sounds great. I must go if I'm ever in Baltimore!

Knittnerd said...

I'm in love with this pic! Though I hate Ferris wheels! I'm going to add you too my page too

Cris said...

This is awesome! Will spread the word about this festival!

Unknown said...

@Dina:
yaaah..that was certainly great fun....n am making note to be there next year too..:)

@Inspired:
..am glad that you liked this shot...there were so many kids, i have never seen such of crowd anywhere in last 5 yrs...!

@Moi:
thanks moi...:DDD

@Lori:
Thank you!!...ya, those colors were so bright, so catchy that make me to get this shot...:)

@Melaine:
:DDD....Thank you!! and I have added you here..i visited ur blog...such a spectacular collection you have..:))


@Cris:
Thnak you Cris for spreading the world...so you coming to b'more then??...:)