Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Night at Niagara!


In the first week of August, I visited Buffalo (NY)...to meet my friends, to visit my university town n more to celebrate my b’day....:) yes, that was the special reason n really, it was an amazing event with friends, food, music, drive n lots of fun!
We drove from Baltimore to Buffalo and reached little late...mouth-watering shrimps (by Dips) and most awaited lemon peper chicken (by Prav) served up a delicious welcome dinner menu. Next morning, a drive to Seneca Lake and then Niagara falls at night were highlights of the trip…Then dinner at Popaya n Chocolate bar and next day surprise Choco-Strawberry pastry-cake, plus that hidden `just pizza' pizza,…all added into this memorable event…:)

Here is a Niagra shot for all of you friends!!!



Place-Niagara, NY. Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 28-90 Canon lens

6 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

its like a beautiful postcard!!!
you graduated from SUNY Buffalo??? thats where some of my friends are/were studying .....

and yeah i too did not see many Indians in Key West..in fact the store keeper from Pune was the only one i did :)

Lori said...

Wow, that shot is spectacular!! It sounds like you had a really fun time there. I visited Niagra falls many years ago. I'd love to go back some day.

Blue Wave 707 said...

Great shots all around! Nice use of the colors!

inspired said...

Wow , spectacular! ;o]

Knittnerd said...

Beautiful!!! I was there once when I was a kid, now I want to go back to see the lights on it!

Cris said...

Hapyy belated birthday! Sorry I am late... the shot is wonderful!