Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just see beyond...

IMG_4889 copy low



No no...this shot is not from the Philly series nor from my crab city, Baltimore.
Can you guess to which city this building belongs to? hmmm....??
Okay...this one is located at constitution avenue, Washington D.C....only two blocks away from Capitol complex. Two weeks back, I visited D.C. when my friend from Europe came down for USA trip.

It is good to shoot famous and celebrated places/objects...but sometime just see beyond that, walk around and observe new things,...may be you will find few interesting things and who knows, may be you will make those world- famous too...:))



Place-Philadelphia, PA. Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 18-55 mm Canon lens

6 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha sure!!!! it's always fun to move away from the beaten path to discover something new ..even if the world does not acknowledge it, it still feels like a personal achievement!!!
love the geometry here :)

Unknown said...

The perspective is great here. I love the color too. Well done :)

Lori said...

Wow! This is a terrific shot and I love the angle of the building you show us here. It reminds me of a Hopper painting. Great photo!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Wow! Just impressive building! great photo!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi again! Thank you so much for your visiting and nice words! I agree with you, the best part of the blogosphera is the amazing friendship we found all around the world. I am so glad I found you!

My English is not good, so many times I could not comment properly! Anyway, I have been improving my English reading and commenting on many blogs.

Have a nice week ahead!

Cris said...

Gorgeous! To infinity and beyond... the blue sky against the building...