Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Give me Red

IMG_4661 low



Philadelphia was one of the first capitals of the United States....you'll see numbers of colonial architecture structures which then used be government buildings. These days few of them are not in use. While heading for the lunch, I got pulled in by this one. Well, I have no idea what it serves/ served.....but what appealed me most is the red color popped up through the door and the flag which silently broke the coldness of that building.



Place-Philadelphia, PA. Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 50mm Canon lens

3 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i know what u mean!!!! Philly has so much of character!!!! I intend to visit it sometime but dont foresee it in near future as after graduating this Dec., we move to West Coast :(

Lori said...

I like the way you've framed the shot, and the contrast between the building and the colors. I really like Philadelphia a lot! So much to see and do there!!

Cris said...

There seems to be a bell there... did you feel compelled to ring the bell? :-)