Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good Morning Folks...

IMG_5028 copylow


"Good morning folks, so how was your weekend...?"
"Hmmm...It was okay...I mean relaxing"
"well....I did some shopping you know...;))"
" And what about you miss Tiny Mini...?"
"..Ahhh....ohhh, well, mmm...I have gone to meet my school friend, I mean....;)"
"Oooo...Friend!!!...ya ya ya, we all know who is that little school Friend...;o) ;o) ;0) "

On Monday morning rambling goes on and on...!!!




Place-Conowingo Dam, MD. Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 50mm Canon lens

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I can just hear them.. Monday morning chat at the water hole. Love the shot.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha.....u assumed they were "she's" ..did you not??? :DDD

beautiful shot.... they seem to be totally clued into each other :)

Cris said...

and bla bla bla... heheh, nice shots! Love the flowers below, just my type.

Lori said...

I like the conversation you've made for them! Very funny! They look like interesting birds with long skinny legs. I wonder what kind they are?

Knittnerd said...

One of them looks like she is kicking one of them off her rock, she's not sharing! I like your comentary though!!

Anonymous said...

WoW...a beautifully captured & composed shot with lovely lighting & the colours & we had a very nice festive weekend...excellent!