Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Inner Harbor -B'more

Again, got busy like hell for last two weeks and couldn’t get chance to update the blog. Some issues at work as well as at personal front dragged me away from the blogger world! But yes, the positive part is that got chance to collect few good shots in my bucket and now am ready to share with all of you in full swing...:)

Well, the summer is blessing the crab city, Baltimore and joy souls are enjoying all weekends and nights! Inner harbor is one of the most visited features of the city. It has been one of the major seaports in the United States since the 1700's and started blossoming into the cultural center of Baltimore that it has become today since the 1970's.








Though I work only 4/5 blocks away from Inner Harbor, this year I hardly got time to visit there; but then that evening the scene was something else,....soft silvery moonlight was dazzling all over n my mesmerized mind was not ready to go back to home till late!



Place-Baltimore, MD, Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 28-90 Canon lens



7 comments:

Russ Devan said...

Beautiful city shots. The Inner Harbor is a beautiful and interesting place and the aquarium is tops. My son, the budding marine biologist, made me go through it three times last winter during a recent visit. I remember first discovering the Inner Harbor while visiting my girlfriend (now, my wife) in college at Towson.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

havent been to Baltimore ever but will love to..i have to see edgar allen poe's place.....:)

lovely shots.....my fav. is the last one ...it evokes romance :)

Unknown said...

@Russ:
So nice to know about your warm days at inner harbor...am sure you must be having all romantic memories of Baltimore..:) It’s really a beautiful place, isn’t it!

Unknown said...

@Moi:

Thank you moi,...n sure do come to b'more!
I remember you posting about one author/poet's house when you were on vacation for Key West,...seems you are full into literature too!!

Mandy said...

harbours always seem to be very atmospheric places

Unknown said...

@Mandy:
thank you, isn't that great!!
and thanks for stopping by!

Cris said...

I have such great memories of the Baltimore area... And that last picture reminds me of the movie Moonstruck... sweet memories, I watched the movie there with someone special to me at the time... :-)