Thursday, July 05, 2007

Finding Nemo



Two weeks back I visited Baltimore zoo...well, I was planning to go there since long time, but some how routine things were keeping me busy and I was ending up with postponing the visit. But this time I deiced to go at any cost...spent few hours there.

The place was busy with all summer fun...kids were enjoying, playing, cheering up...and on the top of that their parents were also getting tiddler n chirking along with them.
Sometimes it is good to forget all those routine tensions and just be a kiddo n enjoy this beautiful life, right?... ;)



Place-Baltimore, MD, Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 28-90 Canon lens

11 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:) reminds moi of my visit to Atlanta 's aquarium...it was fun. And love all those gorgeous colors those fish come in..They dont need fancy clothes like we do....Nature has blessed them with more-than-fancy clothing by itself :)

Unknown said...

very well said Moi, agree with you !
can spend hrs to see the wonders of the nature!...am feeling to get a fish tank at home now :)

Lori said...

What beautiful fish photos. It seems like we are right in the ocean! That must have been hard to get that shot with the dark lighting. Good job!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful fish photos! Well done!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

In response to your question, what i do is , upload the pic on Flickr.com There's a tab there that reads "All sizes" : I click on "Medium" : this takes me to the size of the pics that u see on my blog. It gives me the html link to the pic of Medium size, which I copy and paste on my blog.

try this and let me know if u face difficulties.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

No problems!!! will love to see new format here soon :)

Cris said...

You are right! Taking time to enjoy life, that's nice thing to do to get away from our daily routine.

Unknown said...

@Lori:
Yup...it was kind of difficult... poor light condition and excited little hearts were coming in between the view,....plus my lens goes only up to 3.5 AV and not below that; wasted couple of shots...finally got handheld shot on 1/10 sec TV....but then the picture got little bit blurred..:(

Unknown said...

@Moi:
Thanks Moi!!!..let me get some time to explore that trick...hmmm, so I need to open a Flickr account then...:)

Unknown said...

@Cris:
Yes Cris....moreover that helps you to boost up the energy level and get you recharged for the next work task,...right?? :)

Zeekat said...

makes me feel like diving again soon