Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Heart Will Go On...



Let's dedicate this lovely song to this lovely couple...:)

Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

(My Heart Will Go On...1997 Celine Dion)



This is my last pic from Acadia series. I wish all of you a Happy Independence Day...!


Place-Acadia national Park, ME, Camera-Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with 28-90 Canon lens

6 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

serene and romantic :)

Cris said...

She is really good! So, you are an architect, what an interesting topic you picked for your thesis, we can really make a difference with the choices we make. Take care.

Lori said...

This is such a beautiful photo of this couple. Thanks for your Acadia series. We've all enjoyed it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

@Moi:
Thank you Moi....it was definitely a fantastic place! We were driving back to our tent and luckily found this spot...no need to say we all friends lingered there for some time :)

@Cris:
Yes Cris, I am always inclined towards natural things and try to be keen on using it on day to day life...I think that is the need (os should I say demand) of the 21st century and we all should get aware about green and sustainable products before it get too late or beyond the control.

@Lori:
Thanks Lori....! I am glad you liked it...and I bet, you will get lost in the magical world of Acadia...! we all enjoyed through out the journey and the memories are still fresh in our mind...:)

Anonymous said...

Super shot in various tones of a single colour. You have used rules of composition also nicely. Keep up the good work.